Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Two Oceans Sauvignon Blanc

Now as you all know, I am NOT a wine Conesur YET... But here is another wine that I have tried. Two Oceans Sauvignon Blanc. I think this wine is just OK.
Two Oceans wine is named for the two oceans that converge at the Cape in South Africa. On the bottle it says it has Ripe Gooseberry flavours that back tropical fruit and a crisp finish. Drink chilled for immediate enjoyment. Goes with Thai dishes, chicken, grilled fish.

Now to me this wine is very plain. It has faint tropical flavours, but I taste more apples. The bottle says gooseberry, but I don't think I tasted gooseberry.

This wine smells delicious. The taste I feel was very mild, and I don't think that pairing it with cheese would work. This is a wine that I would gladly serve with fresh strawberries, or grilled fish.

It is a very mild tasting wine. I thought it was just ok. I would have to say that for the price about $8.00 a bottle it wasn't bad. I think there are other wines in the same price range that is a little bit better quality wise.

If you feel you need more information about this wine, I would suggest checking this site http://cheapwineratings.com/2009/09/23/two-oceans-sauvignon-blanc/

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment