Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things...

So My friend Neelam wrote once on her facebook status that it takes 21 days to form a habit.

I gotta say she was right!!!!

I started going to the gym everyday, even when I didn't want to, and now that it has been MORE than 21 days, I gotta say how much better I am feeling... Not only about the gym, but everything :)

I have had a lot of bad luck in recent years it always seems to involve other people getting on my nerves, but I just discovered that it was my nerves that were too sensitive.

Going to the gym has made me have more energy, and a more positive outlook on life.

Don't get me wrong, I am still the biggest Bitch that you will ever meet, but I feel that I have gained control of a dangerous anger that lies deep in my heart.

I also see the gym as an addiction. If I miss a day of the gym, my mood is messed up for the whole day, sometimes week..... I guess it's a heathy addiction.

Anyways, I just wanted to put these thoughts out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment