Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Still Stalking? No worries, I'm back, now you can really stalk me!

Its funny to see that even when I am busy living my life, having fun and making a future, there are people out there that still cannot get enough of me!!!

there has been so much that I need to share, but all in good time.

Right now I have recently received new from my friends the Milhouse family that there is a sick father that apparently got VERY sick from stress and a pregosaurus that  has had a difficult time due to stress, and I will tell you what I told Milhouse... I told that that they are stressing themselves, so they deserve it.

I know it sounds harsh, but its true.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that news with everyone.

I also have many many new things that i need to share when i have the time to sit and type it all. There is so much that has happened, and so much drama involving deaths it's unbelievable!!! The other blog has all the info, but i gotta make a friendlier version for this blog..... which reminds me-----------------------------------------I have also moved my Dysfunctional Family Blog over to WordPress, so if you are looking for an updated blog, that would be it.... Keep in mind if you are heading to that blog, it is VERY expicit, and carries names and companies and details of every person or copmany mentioned, so if you are reading that, it will be at your own risk! Not to worry though, there is another disclaimer that you must accept before seeing the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment