Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am the smart one.

So this bitch didn't finish university and rushed to find a man online and rushed to have a baby because she was jealous that the baby in the family had herself a baby. Now she wants another baby because the other girl she is jealous of is having a baby too.

Now was the baby right for having a baby? In my opinion, she was not right to do so, however she was mature enough to handle her shit, work and take care of it by herself for the most part. So Koodos to her. She still knows how to carry herself like a person despite the drama.

Now this psychotic bitch went to have a baby, with a cheating man she met online. Like HELLO!?!?!!! Is there anybody home in that brain? If your man found you online, what the fuck makes you think that he is not finding anyone else on other sites?

But anyways, she decided to have a baby that she neglects. She neglects the baby because she is more interested in what Im doing..... Bitch Do you see ALL my business online? No, I'm only online because I like the attention from you.

Most people have a kid and get a life, but not this crazy cow!!! She had a kid just to keep her man because the last man was smart enough not to fall for her tricks.

The joke is everyone likes to talk shit about me not having a kid. Oooohhhh Apparently I can't get pregnant, There is a thing called CONDOMS! Normal people use it when they don't want children.

But if you know me, you would know that I am not ready for a kid. Why should I go and fuck up and ruin my life right now?  You like to laugh at the smart one for waiting, thats fine. I could care less. At least I'm doing something with my life. I'm making up for my mistakes. Atleast my dad can hold his head up high now.  He's busy telling everyone to watch me on TV now. I will make something of myself and make up for what I did to my parents when I was a kid before I have a kid myself. I don't need to make my dad ashamed like this dumb creepy bitch.

Can your dad hold his head up? His Bitch daughter ran away to Toronto- the prostitution capital, met a man that did telemarketing for her cell phone company, got drunk, fucked him, and he let her do prostitution so that she can buy him everything that he wanted. Of course the dumb bitch caused drama with every single girl in her family and still plays like she is so damn innocent.

Im not stuck changing diapers and feeding babies, So please dont feel bad that I'm not having a baby. Feel bad for yourself for making your parents ashamed of you and what you have done and caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment