Saturday, March 3, 2012

LMFAO Bitch Caught her man lying but still in my asshole!

So this creeper I have was so busy creeping me that she didn't even realize that her own husband was on facebook lying to her.

She is so obsessed with me that it's sickening!

Bitch there is no need to google me... She is so stupid!!!

I can clearly see that she is googling "dude where's my mind ameena" Baaahahaahaha!!!  As if I would change my blog and leave the same name for the creeper to find me! if she actually finds my other blog then everyone should know that she clearly does not have a life!

You would assume that a fat ugly mother like her would have time for her baby (under a year) but noooooooo she would much rather stick her nose in my asshole. She should stick her nose if her hubby's cheating asshole maybe then he wouldn't be able to lie and cheat on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment