Monday, March 26, 2012

Wasteyourwords calling all creepers

Wasteyourwords waste your words did that bring all the creepers here? I'm sure it worked :D



Some people bring a whole new meaning to obsessed.

I figured since these creeps want to check everyday I may as well give them my ass to be eaten. Lmfao!!!!

The funny thing is that while they are only "drama" I have in my life. I'm sure I'm NOT the only drama in their life. They have imaginary issues with me PLUS real life issues with LOTS of other people.

Oh and u know whats really bad??? Having a baby and dressing it in yellow, you have to make sure the baby looks like a definite boy or girl otherwise u might end up being insulted----- sorry that jut flew into my head, reminded me of a pic I saw. Lol. That's a whole other story... But I don't feel bad, it's true.

As I was saying... Tongues out, my ass is about to present itself........

No comments:

Post a Comment